Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Knowing your audience

So I'm talking to this guy on OKC, and the messages start to get a little racy.


He asks me if I'm into freaky stuff, and I reply that I'm as vanilla as can be, but I can be persuaded.


He asks what's the weirdest thing I've ever watched, and I reply that I don't really like watching that stuff. (And why would I, Internet?  I am a DO-er, not a watcher.)


I ask what kinds of things he likes to watch, and he replies that he's watched a girl with a dog.


Now, I didn't want to judge, because maybe he was just trying to shock me.  Which he did.

I ask what he likes to DO, since doing and watching are two different things, and he replies by asking me if I would ever do that.


"Be with a dog?" I ask.  "No thanks."

"Ohhhhh, okay, haha," he replies.


HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO TAKE THAT.

"I don't know if you meant to imply that you are into bestiality," I say, "but that's what this comes off as, and yes, it freaks me out."

"Oh, haha," he says, "no, it's just something I saw once."


"Dude," I say, "next time, you need to reveal your kinks slowly.  Here, let's practice:  What kind of stuff do you like?" because I am a second-chances kind of gal, and I know that sometimes people just spout a bunch of shit via texts/IMs that they'd never say in public.

"Role-playing," he says, which: whatever.  I'm not gonna lie; I like it.


EXCEPT let's say you're ... a nurse, okay, and you work in the ward with comatose people all day.  That's not really a space you want to explore sexually, am I right?  So I read this, "Role-playing," and then I hope and pray the next words aren't "nurse/coma patient."

But no.  "Nurse/coma patient," he says.


"That hits kind of close for me," I say.  "But role-playing can be fun."

"I think nurse/coma patient is hot," he says.  "Can't help it lol."


I see there is no way I'm going to win with this one, so:


No comments:

Post a Comment