Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Have you tried turning it off and on again?

On match.com, at least, it seems that the majority of the men have jobs in IT.

Assuming they're not lying about this, I would just like to ask one question:

When you spend the majority of your time fixing the innumerable problems caused by technology, why would you turn to technology to find love/sex/other?

I would never ask someone I work with to set me up.  I feel like all my work friends have friends like ME, and one ME dating another ME would cause the world to implode upon itself.

But, I don't know, I guess ... it's like, if you spend your entire day telling people extracting people from a cult, would you go to the cult leader and ask him to get you a girlfriend?

I don't even know what I'm saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment