Sunday, June 19, 2011

Posing

Look, I'm not saying that a person should use photographs of himself, like, saving a baby from a fire or anything, but how fucking hard is it to point a camera at yourself?

I mean, one of my pictures is a self-portrait, but that's sort of an inside joke between some of my friends and me.

It's not rocket science, people.

Also, using a picture of yourself that you took in a mirror with your iPhone?  That shows a sad lack of initiative.

But the worst is when you're 33 years old and using your fucking high school yearbook photo.

GIVE ME A FUCKING BREAK.

If you are that lazy about making your dating profile, that tells me you're going to be lazy about some pretty damn important other things.  That's something you don't want to reveal immediately, know what I mean?  Wait a little longer before you disappoint me.

ETA: Also, even if you work up the energy to point a camera at your own face and snap a photo, TRY NOT TO LOOK LIKE A MURDERER.

ETA: Also, it's probably not a good idea for you--a MAN, presumably--to post a picture of your crotch, especially when it is wearing lace undies and is accompanied by a corset and garter belt.

No comments:

Post a Comment