Friday, June 24, 2011

What I will ignore

By now you should know that I am a picky bitch, which possibly explains my sad Singleton status.

Here are more things that will cause me to skip over your profile:

  • your profile pic is of you, shirtless
  • you are pictured on a bed
  • you are clearly using a picture from which you cropped your last girlfriend
  • your picture has a kid in it
  • you are flexing in your picture
  • you are flexing while pointing your phone at a mirror (though I admire your agility)
  • your username is a sentence (ex: mynameislemon)
  • you reference an ex-girlfriend
  • your headline is "HAN SEEKING LEIA," or any "geek seeking geek" equivalent
  • your headline is "LOOKING FOR A LIFETIME LOVE" or any other Kenny G-sounding bullshit
  • you admit to not reading books
  • your favorite band is Dave Matthews
Deal breakers, all; shut 'em DOWN.

No comments:

Post a Comment