Thursday, June 30, 2011

Replying like a sissy

Here is a message I got today:
well based on your answers to the sex questions...we need to meet I am 5'11..185...brown/blue..athletic body...lets talk..see where it goes
 I don't think my answers to the sex questions were anything revelatory or scandalous; if anything, they were far more conservative than my answers to any other category of question.  Maybe he thinks he can teach me something.

At any rate: NO.

I am a polite person, so I replied, but it took a while to figure out how to address this issue.

Choice 1: No thank you.
Choice 2: erm ... no.
Choice 3: I don't think we're a good match.  For ANYTHING.

I went with a slightly less hostile version of Choice 3 ("Thanks, but I don't think we're a good match for anything.") and I eagerly await his reply, in which I'm sure he'll call me a cock tease.

No comments:

Post a Comment